Tuesday, July 8, 2014

3:45 am

Yes, at 3:45 a.m. my alarm clock went off. I jump right out of bed knowing I had quite a long day a head. I got up and had some breakfast than went right outside to do the animals. When I got back inside mom was getting all the kids up and out of bed. I quickly got ready and we all headed out the door. After we dropped Brandon off at work, we went to the playground and the kids eat apple cinnamon muffins. After the kids finish playing we are going to Church Hill Baptist Church's vbs! All the kids are super excited to see their friends and learn new things! After we have horse lessons and then web are headed home!

                                                                                       Psalm 118:24

                             This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment