Saturday, June 25, 2016

A Christ Focused Family

I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with a family that loves God and puts him first. I'm so thankful that God has given me a dad that works so hard to provide for our physical needs as well as our spiritual. I love that he daily meditates in God's word and shares with others what God is doing in his heart. I love that he reads the bible with the boys and teaches them to put God first. And that he is always thinking of ways to make us happy. I'm so thankful that he Loves the Lord and that God is at work in him. I'm so thankful for a mom who is so loving and teaches us to love God and live to please Him. She is so gentle and kind and always has a soft answer. She always asks how we are and has a close relationship with each one of us. I love that almost every morning when my siblings wake up they spend time reading God's word and praying. It gives me so much joy when I see them reading, praying, and trying to do their best for the Lord. I love the way God orchestrated the family. I pray that ours is always one that loves Him and brings honor and glory to His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment